Friday, June 22, 2018

ART 225 Project 4

Performing with Principles, Living Design


Performance 1

In this performance, I chose to unify the cluttered areas that keep my art supplies hidden throughout my apartment by utilizing them for everyday actions.





Performance 2

During this performance, I am demonstrating a crucial part of my daily routine and the waste that comes from it, which mimics the monetary trail I leave behind in my own life as well.
I do so by creating a rhythmic sound through repetition.





Performance 3

In my final performance, I am working with the principle of emphasis by directing all of the visual focus onto the repeated action of putting on and buttoning up a specific type of shirt. This aspect of emphasis ties into the last clip, which attempts to represent the emotional component of dressing oneself a certain way.

No comments:

Post a Comment